The clay is firming and detoxing for the skin. The honey is naturally soothing and cleansing. It is also naturally antibacterial and is great for the skins healing. Lavender is great for treating acne, wrinkles, psoriasis, and other inflammatory skin conditions. It is also a natural antibacterial and antiviral. Rosemary oil has cell regeneration properties re-hydrating and toning your skin. Finally, Rose oil has an astringent property resulting in toning and lifting skin improving the skins health and texture.
- 1 tablespoon of bentonite clay
- 1 tablespoon raw honey
- 1 teaspoon of water
- 2 drops of lavender essential oil
- 2 drops of rosemary essential oil
- 2 drops of rose essential oil
- Mix the bentonite clay with the honey and mix to form a thick paste.
- Add enough warm water to form a thin paste.
- Add lavender, rose and rosemary essential oils and mix in.
- Immediately apply to face and neck. Gently massage onto face in an upward circular motion, avoiding the eyes.
- Leave on for 10-15 minutes.
- Wash off with a very wet wash cloth.
- Gently pat skin dry.
- Apply a couple drops of avocado oil.